Monday, May 16, 2011

What a weekend!!!

My goodness I am ready for bed :) This weekend was fantastic!!! A few great friends, a lot of amazing coffee and heaps and heaps of creative energy. :)
One thing I have learnt is that my "mojo" comes from the other wonderfully creative ladies I know. This weekend I (Kristy) was able to spend it with four and a half (yes, one lady is pregnant) other wonderfully creative ladies.
So what did we get up to??? Well planning our next few classes of course!!! Can you see some sneaky pics of those classes... You sure can :) But not tonight ;) I will post some photos in the morning and post our newsletter for you to enjoy. There are some delicious ranges coming up from Kaisercraft and yes we are taking pre-orders!!! Also, Rose and I attended a Graphic 45 workshop so we will have some photos from that to show you as well!!! Plus some amazing kits from some very very talented ladies.
Until the morning though....
Goodnight and dream scrappy dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment